12 January 2009
Chelsea Players Left Out in Cold, Maradona to Blame
At the Radisson Edwardian in Manchester yesterday morning around 7, a fire alarm went off and all residents were forced to leave their rooms and wait outside. This included the ENTIRE Chelsea squad and their staff.
The source? A fireman on the scene was recorded as stating: "It looks as though it was set off by Diego and his entourage smoking cigars on the 14th floor." How convenient. Well played Mr. Tevez. Well played.
And a witness told The Sun: "I saw most of Chelsea outside shivering. It wasn't the best preparation for a vital game."
Lucky git. Wonder what they were all wearing? Training gear? Pajamas? Boxers? Shirts? I shall let my imagination wonder for a moment…
pictures via dailymail, google images, and jamd
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment